No matter how long a tree trunk lies in the water, it will not become a crocodile – proverb of the Bambara
Are you the head of a company or an HR manager, and recruiting an executive for the African continent? Although you don’t know the daily challenges in the life of a manager in Sub-Saharan Africa, you do know that choosing the wrong person would be a mistake, and might not only result in extra costs, but also could jeopardize your economic success there.
We will advise you amongst other things, on the following topics:
- Daily challenges in Sub-Saharan countries
- Necessary soft skills of employees for being successful
- Selection or final selection of executives prior to their posting
- Preparation of expatriates for their assignments in Sub-Saharan countries
- Preparation of accompanying families
You will benefit from the following:
- Our expertise is based on several years of experience on the African continent.
- You will avoid additional costs by choosing the right person.
- Preparation of your future expatriate as well as his/her family is an important tool of employer branding and
supports your position as an attractive employer in the job market.